It is therefore our policy to:
* Identify our significant environmental aspects and put in place control mechanisms to mitigate their effects
* Minimise the environmental impacts of our activities, prevent pollution and continually improve our environmental performance
* To protect the environment whilst providing services to our clients, such as safe-guarding both eco systems & biodiversity; utilizing sustainable resources; and climate change mitigation
* Employ systems and procedures that ensure our company’s compliance with all relevant legislation and other voluntary obligations relating to the environment
* Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and resources, minimising consumption, maximising efficiency and effectively managing wastes
* Create awareness of our environmental management systems to all relevant employees about the potential impacts from their operations and the use suitable control measures to mitigate those adverse impacts
* Manage and/or influence our supply chain to encourage suppliers to minimise the use of materials, energy or processes which may be harmful to the environment
* Implement this policy through our integrated Environmental Management System & other related business processes that will help us have a positive impact on our environmental footprint
* Set objectives and targets to continually improve our Environmental Management System and our environmental performance and that are compatible with our strategic direction of the overall business and its wider context
* To exercise a positive influence within our sector and for the clients we serve
The participation and co-operation of all employees and sub contractors/freelancers is vital to the success of this policy. GDJ endeavours to provide adequate resources to maintain this system on an ongoing basis so that our Environmental Management System achieves our stated outcomes.
This Environmental Policy Statement shall be communicated throughout the organisation and will be publicly available to interested parties via this website.
This Policy is reviewed annually.
(Reviewed 20th March 2023)